Health Info

Kashi-thoughts helps you feel good through simple tips on healthy eating, exercise and exercise. Read about stress, weight problems, migraines, thyroid disorders, cancer and the latest in research and health.

Breaking

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Six Hair Care Secrets

Six Hair Care Secrets



He learned the secrets of hair care from professional hairdressers.

If I collect all my hair care products, they form a mountain the size of the Eiffel Tower. Well, I exaggerate. But there really are many.

They will easily carry the huge suitcase we carry with our whole family. From time to time it seems to me that all these masks, creams, oils, conditioners, balms, rinses, serums and fluids are useless

And I dream of cutting my hair because its quality is influenced by constant coloring, experiments with color and hot combing: dry ends and greasy roots, untidy creases, "more hair"

Taking advantage of my position, I regularly beat hairdressers with questions about what to do to keep their hair looking and healthy. In the end, I manage to come up with a few tricks that really work.

Tip # 1:
pay attention to the hair tips

L'Oreal Paris experts who combed their hair in Cannes during the International Film Festival, advised me to use a hair tip oil before washing, not after, as I used to. Then it will work as a mask, protecting and nourishing the tips.


Tip # 2:
does not curl hair after washing

Hairdresser Victoria said that my habit of curling hair after washing, as well as underwear, greatly spoils them. Wet hair is supple and easy to stretch. Therefore, you should gently squeeze them out and then remove the moisture by wrapping the towel.


Tip # 3:
look at the water temperature

Tanya, a hairdresser in the salon of Alexander, advised me to control the water temperature when I washed. From hot water, the sebaceous glands work more actively and the hair gets dirty faster (which means extra washing and extra hot hairstyle, which harms them). But cold water shampoo does not completely wash; It is deposited in the hair and leaves it opaque.


Tip # 4:
use a small amount of shampoo

Natasha, a hairdresser who makes me comb my house, taught me to use shampoo: a small amount of foam should foam on my hands and only then apply it to my hair. Shampoo is easier to spread around the hair, and it works better: foam bubbles easily clean the dirt.



Tip # 5:
don't forget your hair mask

Eugene, a hairdresser for Tony & Guy, a partner of L'Oreal Professional, reveals another important secret: the mask should be applied after the hair has slightly dried with a towel. This manipulation always seems like an extra waste of time, but Eugene explains that the moisture in the hair significantly reduces the concentration of care products, and they work less actively.


Tip # 6:
to use style products correctly

Finally, I look at an important gimmick in branding, with creative partner Star stylist Sam McCain. At the end of the hairstyle, messengers put some rain in the palm of their hands, dipping a round brush, which then runs through the hair. It smooths fluffy hair and gives the hair a well-groomed appearance. I have known for some time that this is not about the media, but about how to use them. But from my own experience, I was convinced of this right now.


11 beauty rules to stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment